* If you need an early Check-in, we are happy to assist you according to room availability.
* Late check-out request may be directed to the Front Desk the night prior to your departure, and is subject to availability and additional charge.
Any guest that requires making a reservation must be eighteen or older and must have identification, such as identity card or passport that must be presented at the Front Desk.
Law on tobacco control:
Smoking is prohibited in the guest rooms, public areas, meeting rooms, restaurant or other designated Non Smoking areas, according to the National Anti-Tobacco Law 727. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas and outside the building. A $250 fee will be applicable to guests who violate this policy in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest room to a smoke-free condition.
Policy on alcohol sale:
According to the National Police Alcohol Regulation Rules, it is within the Hotel Policies that no alcoholic beverages will be sold to the following persons:
- Under 21 years old
- Military and / or uniformed policemen
- People who carry firearms or sharp cutting objects
- Consumers who have exceeded their alcohol intake capacity
Policy on consumption:
Guest is required to leave an open voucher for extra charges for consumption at Oxigeno Lounge & Bar, laundry service or other additional charges.